Friday, April 23, 2010

10 Flights of Stairs, and Bee-Attack 2010

Weekly Weight: 195.5 lbs

Today didn't start off so hot, I won't lie.  Slept over the boyfriend's place last night, and woke up to go out to breakfast before jetting back to campus.  We went to the Fifties Diner in Spfld, which isn't too too bad but I did manage to rack up a few calories.  Luckily, it counts for lunch too, because I have been full until this point.

I'm currently on a life-change program to get healthier.  And I like eating healthy.  What program, you ask?  Glad you did, I'm a Double-Dubs girl (Weight Watchers, WW, or Double-Dubs works).  And thank god that thus far, it has shrunk my stomach because that's the only thing that kept me from going hog-wild on the corned beef hash and fried eggs this morning.

Oh, and I had a candy bar this afternoon.  Mmm, chocolate.  Bad Chubs, Bad.

BUT, luckily tonight is sushi night at my nearest dining commons on campus.  Avocado, here I come.

Oh, so here's how I'll probably lay out these entries:  I'll post my weekly weight every day.  I like it.  It embarrasses me into action, in a way, but also reminds me where I stand.  I weigh myself on Sundays only, because otherwise I get all scale-happy and frustrated.  Deal?  Deal.  Then I'll probably post some hilarious picture or something, or make a few wise-cracks, and then maybe a photo or two of what I'm eating or something...no promises on that, because my camera's broken and I'm in collich, so I'm po'.

So other than food, I racked up some wiggle room for food today with a workout.  Walked for 50 minutes, went to the campus library, and climbed 10 flights of stairs (our library is a tower with 26 floors).  Woo-Hoo!  Great success, feeling pretty worked-out right about now.

I did get hit in the chest with a Bee, though.  Like a massive bumble collided with me and knocked the wind out of me.  Totally bee-attack of the year so far.

Overall - Win.  Now a shower, going out, and then relaxxxxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment