Saturday, May 1, 2010

Re-Certs

Good morning, Buttercups.  I started my day off well:


This would be breakfast....About a cup of oatmeal, with raisins, brown sugar, and some cinnamon, three hardboiled eggs (I only eat the whites), and a cup of cooled coffee with skim milk, no sugar.  I like doing this to my oatmeal, because it reminds me of all the delicious oatmeal raisin cookies I have sworn off of.

So towards the end of May, I am up for lifeguard re certification for this summer.  I'm completely nervous about it, because when I first became a lifeguard, I was ten pounds lighter than I am now, and was a varsity swimmer.  I don't have much time in general, forget pool time.  So I'm completely shaken on this.  Yikes.

Anyway, I'll be mailing in the payment check for that sometime today or tomorrow, hopefully.  And I mean, I hope I can get into the course.  I've been holding off because of money issues, but it's getting to be Do or Die time, and I will lose my summer position if I don't get re certified.

FML.

Let's hope the rest of the day brings better news, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment